Age Appropriate Health Maintenance Screening and Associated Tools.
Assignment: Age Appropriate Health Maintenance Screening and Associated Tools
This Assignment includes ten different pediatric cases that require further evaluation with a developmental testing tool. Selecting the correct tool is vitally important in getting accurate data that promotes early identification and intervention. A template is available to you as an Excel spreadsheet in Course Documents, and is specifically designed for this Assignment.
After you have selected the standardized developmental testing tool that is appropriate for each of the following cases, address the following:
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
- Does the tool measure the domain(s) of concern?
- Is the tool “age appropriate?”
- Does the tool address cultural considerations?
- Who is to administer the test?
- Is the reliability and validity of the tool acceptable? How did you assess these measurements?
- How much time is involved in using the tool?
- Is the language of the tool applicable to the patient and family?
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under Course Documents) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.