IT Strategic Project Plan and Presentation.
THIS ASSIGNMENT IS BASED ON FOUR OTHER ASSIGNMENTS FROM THE PRIOR WEEKS THAT I’VE ATTACHED. I’VE ALSO ATTACHED THE GRADING CHART.
ALSO THE TEACHER GAVE THE ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
This should not be too much work if you did a good job all class. You need to submit and Word paper and a PowerPoint presentation.Take the papers you did and combine the information. Be real careful about segregating the sections so they are obvious – don’t make it one big run on paper – use headings. Be sure to use APA format for the paper and get the 3 citations in. Review the bullet points listed for the paper here and make sure you hit each one.
Use good format guidelines for proper PowerPoint presentations (not too much text per slide) and check that you hit all the bullet points lists for the presentation. You can go over on slides a little if you need to and feel free to use the notes sections for supporting content rather than cram it all on the slide.Scenario
: You are researching a business development idea for your company. You have been preparing components of the project plan throughout this course. You will now pull together the four components completed in the previous weeks into a final project plan for presentation to the board of directors of your organization. The business development idea will be focused on an IT project that will improve or change your current business model to create more value for your company and its customers.
the individual assignment deliverables from Weeks 1 through 4, including instructor corrections and recommendations.
an Information Technology (IT) project plan in Microsoft® Word in a minimum of 2,100 words, including an introduction and conclusion, and include the following:
- The project proposal summary that you created in Week 1, updated with recommendations and corrections from your instructor
- Your data communications plan and project budget from Week 2
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations from Week 3
- Your project security plan from Week 4
- A GANTT-type chart in your paper to illustrate the project schedule
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of 6 to 10 slides to accompany the strategic plan. Please include the following in your presentation:
- Overview of your project (cover the points listed in the project proposal summary, 2 to 3 slides)
- A summary of your data communications plan (1 slide)
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations (1 to 2 slides)
- Your project security plan (1 slide)
- A Gantt-type chart illustrating project schedule (1 slide)
- A call to action slide to your audience (1 slide)
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
IT Strategic Project Plan and Presentation