Philosophy Assignment -approach of The Holy.
Philosophy Assignment -approach of The Holy
This is a philosophy of religion assignment. There are 6 questions, choose 5 that would like to answer. Each question should be 150 words. The files will be sent as video clips, I will send those over via email as they are large. I will upload the questions that need to be done on Tuesday morning. Please review the content in advance as it is content-heavy.[supanova_question]
Include a brief summary of the relevant argument within the article you intend to critically discuss, don’t summarize the whole
Philosophy Assignment Help Include a brief summary of the relevant argument within the article you intend to critically discuss, don’t summarize the whole article, just the portion you are going to critically engage with and your critical discussion of that aspect of the article.1. select a focus narrow enough for a brief discussion. Discuss one idea or argument from the chapter.
2. Clearly identify the idea or argument, and where it appears in our texts. HIGHLIGHT OR UNDERLINE THIS PORTION. Before you explain why you think it is correct or mistaken, make sure you point us to where you find this idea in our text and explain what the idea is in a neutral way (i.e., your description of the idea/argument should be one that someone who disagreed with your judgment about it might still agree is a fair articulation of the idea).
3. Will I (the professor) be able to say what you think of that idea/argument as well as the reasons offered for that judgment? Agreeing or disagreeing with someone is a good start in responding to a philosophical idea or argument – offering clear reasons that lead you to that conclusion takes us further.
4. make good sense, and include strong reasons. Have possible (especially obvious) responses the author might make to any objections (or objections someone might make if you are agreeing with the author) been considered?Write in two full pages. The book citation is “Bonjour, Laurence. Epistemology: Classical Problems and Contemporary Responses. 2nd edition. 2010 “[supanova_question]
Make sure that the essay is 1.5-2 pages, single space. Not citation or outside research is permitted. Any evidence
Make sure that the essay is 1.5-2 pages, single space. Not citation or outside research is permitted. Any evidence of outside research will be considered plagiarizing. You should use the film and the power point lecture.
Important notes: 1) Ignore any instruction in the essay that refer to green book or time writing. This is an online class.
2) Make sure in the essay that as part of the evidence you analyze each one of the 5 Court cases discussed in the film and how each one advanced the NAACP agenda . Explain what each of the cases introduced and resolved and how were they different from one another. ?
3) Make sure you go over the NAACP strategy, method of recruiting clients and organizing law suits. The role of the doll experiment and social science evidence, the role of important individuals in the film, and most importantly, what is the difference between Separate and Equal, both tangibly and intangibly.
File to upload: Microsoft Word or pdf. I posted below the file for the essay question