Typology of terrorism and organized crime.
PHASE 1 INDIVIDUAL PROJECT
Deliverable Length: 500–750 words
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
DUE: MONDAY 6PM PACIFIC TIME ZONE
READING ASSIGNMENT: Terrorism and Organized Crime by White, Abadinsky; 8th Edition, Cengage learning ISBN# 9781285227153
You are an analyst for the National Joint Terrorism Task Force and are assigned to conduct research in terrorism and organized crime for the special agent in charge so that he may prepare a briefing to local police chiefs around the nation. Answer the following in your research for his briefing:
- What is terrorism, and what is organized crime?
- What are the differences and similarities between the two types of organizations (terrorist organizations and organized crime organizations)?
- What known terrorist and organized crime organizations currently exist?
- Identify and briefly describe as many known terrorist and organized crimes organizations as you can.
- Provide a minimum of 2 scholarly resources in APA format
Assignment Objectives: Discuss the typology of terrorism and organized crime, and why definitions matter. Analyze the nexus between terrorism and organized crime
Learning Materials Provided on college website, helpful links: